- Shaping – use path controls to shape the river to your liking
- Texture Baking – bake textures with flow map and foam
- Generate Mesh Copy
- Buoyant Node – allow objects to float on the river
Copy the folder addons/waterways into your project and activate the add-on from the Project → Project Settings… → Plugins menu.
- Add a River Node to the scene
- You can shape it with the built-in curve editor
- Once you are happy with the layout of the river, you can bake the textures River → Generate Flow & Foam Map
- (optional) You can generate a MeshInstance of the river using River → Gneerate MeshInstance Sibling
Nothing yet. If you want to recommend a tutorial resource for this, use the suggestions page.