Are you considering publishing your game to itch.io? Now you can streamline that process and handle it directly from Godot’s Editor – using One Click Deploy.
- deploy to Itch.io directly from Godot
- get the plugin either from Godot’s Asset Library or Github
- copy / paste it in the addons folder in your project
- enable it in the plugins
- search for the ItchDeploy editor tab
- you also need to have butler installed
Use Deploy or Quick Deploy tabs to get started.
- Login user/pass into butler
- Select the path of the game
- Select the channel where you want to publish (Windows, Linux, etc)
- Press “Push to Itch” button