- Custom wrapper for SQLite3
- Create simple queries right inside GDScript
Re-building Godot from scratch is NOT required, the proper way of installing this plugin is to either install it through the Asset Library or to just manually download the build files yourself.
Godot-SQLite is available through the official Godot Asset Library, and can be installed in the following way:
- Click on the ‘AssetLib’ button at the top of the editor
- Search for ‘godot-sqlite’ and click on the resulting element
- In the dialog pop-up, click ‘Download’
- Once the download is complete, click on the install button…
- Once more, click on the ‘Install’ button
- Activate the plugin in the ‘Project Settings/Plugins’-menu
- All done!