- Edit meshes directly in the Godot Editor
- 4 selection modes: Mesh, Face, Edge, Vertex
- 3 gizmo modes: Global, Local, Normal
- Mesh Tools
- Invert Normals
- Mesh Utilities
- Export to OBJ
- Quick Generators (plane, cube)
- Select Faces
- Face tools (connect, subdivide, triangulate)
- Paint Faces
- Select Edges
- Edge tools (cut loop, subdivide, collapse)
- Updates collision meshes
- Copy addons/ply into your project
- In the Godot Editor, go to Project Settings > Plugins and enable the Ply plugin
Create a PlyEditor node as the child of a MeshInstance or CSGMesh and select it.
There are four selection modes:
- 1 Mesh
- 2 Face
- 3 Edge
- 4 Vertex
Shift + Clicking will add and subtract from the set of selections.
Alt + Clicking in edge or face mode will select loops.
Full guide here.