Are you a fan of lospec palettes but also participating in a Game Jam? Maybe having an integration right in Godot would make things smoother.
- Browse through thousands of awesome Lospec palettes right inside the Godot editor
- Copy palettes into the clipboard as an array
- Download palettes as an image
- Clone the repository or download it in a ZIP file
- Copy the addons/lospec_palette_list folder to the addons folders in your project
- Enable the plugin by going to Project > Project Settings > Plugins > Lospec Palette List > Enable
- A new tab called “Lospec Palette List” will appear at the top of the editor, next to “2D, 3D, Scripts, AssetLib”
Open the Lospec Palette List and enjoy!
Nothing yet. If you want to recommend a tutorial resource for this, use the suggestions page.