Are you a fan of lospec palettes but also participating in a Game Jam? Maybe having an integration right in Godot would make things smoother.
- Browse through thousands of awesome Lospec palettes right inside the Godot editor
- Copy palettes into the clipboard as an array
- Download palettes as an image
- Clone the repository or download it in a ZIP file
- Copy the addons/lospec_palette_list folder to the addons folders in your project
- Enable the plugin by going to Project > Project Settings > Plugins > Lospec Palette List > Enable
- A new tab called “Lospec Palette List” will appear at the top of the editor, next to “2D, 3D, Scripts, AssetLib”
Open the Lospec Palette List and enjoy!