Do you want to have total power to make 1D Games in Godot? Now you got the chance! Use this addon and harness the power of 1D Nodes.
|Supported Versions||3.X, 4.X|
- Node1D: Base class for 1D nodes. Has a position, scale, and Z-index.
- Sprite1D: 1D sprite that displays one row of pixels at a time. Each row is a frame.
- Camera1D: 1D camera, allows specifying a thickness for how many pixels tall the world is.
- AudioListener1D: Same as AudioListener2D but for 1D.
- AudioPlayer1D: Same as AudioStreamPlayer2D but for 1D.
- CollisionObject1D: Base class for 1D physics objects (abstract). Has a size.
- Area1D: 1D area for physics detection.
- KinematicBody1D: 1D kinematic body used for characters and other animated objects.
- StaticBody1D: 1D physics body which is static and does not move.
- download the repo
- copy into your project
The Node usage is similar to other Godot Nodes.
Nothing yet. If you want to recommend a tutorial resource for this, use the suggestions page.